This premium quality, 3-4 season sleeping bag from Active Era is made from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra-warm 300GSM double filling for use in temperatures from 0°C to 10°C and extreme temperatures down to minus 10 degrees Celsius. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag’s outer shell are water resistant in damp environments, and it is fully machine washable too.
Instead of a single 300GSM filling, this professional sleeping bag is packed with a double layer containing 2 x 150g/m² hollow fibre layers, and a drawstring hood. This provides a considerable increase in insulation and warmth compared to a regular single layered 300GSM sleeping bag, and ideal for use outside in both winter and summer.
- 300GSM (2 x 150g/m²) ultra-warm filling.
- 190T Polyester durable outer shell – Water resistant against damp.
- Fully Machine Washable.
- Double zipper system with windproof draft tube lining for extra insulation.
- Secure internal pouch for valuables (mobile phones, electronics, accessories).
- Additional internal drawstring collar pulls above the shoulders to keep out unwanted drafts and wind.