This premium quality, 3-4 season sleeping bag from Active Era is made from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra-warm 300GSM double filling for use in temperatures from 0°C to 10°C and extreme temperatures down to minus 10 degrees Celsius. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag’s outer shell are water resistant in damp environments, and it is fully machine washable too.
Instead of a single 300GSM filling, this professional sleeping bag is packed with a double layer containing 2 x 150g/m² hollow fibre layers, and a drawstring hood. This provides a considerable increase in insulation and warmth compared to a regular single layered 300GSM sleeping bag, and ideal for use outside in both winter and summer.
- 300GSM (2 x 150g/m²) ultra-warm filling.
- 190T Polyester durable outer shell – Water resistant against damp.
- Fully Machine Washable.
- Double zipper system with windproof draft tube lining for extra insulation.
- Secure internal pouch for valuables (mobile phones, electronics, accessories).
- Additional internal drawstring collar pulls above the shoulders to keep out unwanted drafts and wind.
Delivery & Returns:
Free Next Day Delivery:
All orders sent within the United Kingdom come with FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
- If you place your order after 2pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
- If you place your order after 2pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
We really hope you like your purchase from Active Era however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.For further information please visit our Returns Page.
All Active Era products come with a 12-month warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. For further information please visit our Warranty Page.